I love this keto-friendly salmon! It’s one of my favorite foods. It’s nutritious, delicious, and cooks up very quickly. I have rarely seen it served with curry, so I thought, why not give it a try? Well, this recipe surprised us all. My family loved it. It was so good that my son, who doesn’t like salmon, said he could eat it daily. The curried corn was the breakout star of this easy-to-prepare dish!
Keto Sheet Pan Salmon with Red Curry and Mixed Vegetables
- 1 large sheet pan
- 1 medium size mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 small spatula
- 1 serrated knife
- 4 salmon 4 oz piece
- 1 can coconut cream,13.5 oz can
- 4 1/2 tbsp red curry paste link below
- 1 tbsp maple syrup sugar free
- 2 limes
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 corn – full ears
- 12 cherry tomatoes substitue – grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 360 f. Prepare sheet pan with parchment paper. Boil a pot of water to blanch corn.
- Cut 1 lime in half. Using a medium size mixing bowl add coconut cream, 3 1/2 tbsp of curry paste, the juice of half a lime and sugar free maple syrup. Whisk together until smooth and combined.
- Boil the corn for 2 minutes. Take out of the water and let the corn cool a bit. Use a serrated knife to cut into 3rds or 4ths depending on the length of the corn. (Refer to picture)
- Place the salmon on the sheet pan leaving room for asparagus between each piece. Using a small spatula, take the remaining curry paste and smear it on top of the salmon. Pour the coconut cream mixture on the pan, letting some go over the top of each piece of salmon. Add the corn and tomatoes and roll around the corn a bit in the sauce. Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until the curry is bubbling and the salmon and vegetables are starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and plate each serving with a scoop of the delicious sauce, Salmon, asparagus, and some corn. If you’re looking for a little heavier meal, steam up some jasmine rice or quinoa!